Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yushchenko vs. Yanukovych

Speaking of the Ukrainian vs. Russian dynamic...

** CNN: Crisis calmed, Ukraine to hold early election **

Tensions between [President] Yushchenko, who has sought to lead Ukraine into the European Union and NATO, and his rival, Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych, who seeks to preserve Ukraine's close ties with Russia, have been building since the president ordered parliament disbanded in April and called new elections.



Yushchenko (left) and Yanukovych

2 comments:

asif ifteakhar said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

north london business opportunities
london networking groups
london business networking
london business group

Boris kreiman said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say


real estate law
how to buy a house
first time home buyer programs